What differentiates us from other corporate finance advisory services firm?
- We are former bankers by training, having worked many years in the field of commercial banking with chartered banks and other major financial institutions.
- Our training as commercial bankers gives us a major advantage because of:
- Our ability to put together a complete financing file and structure the best financing package both for our client and the lender;
- Our privileged relationships;
- Our in-depth knowledge of the different financing products and sources of funding across Canada and the USA;
- Our in-depth knowledge of the authorization process with lenders;
- Our knowledge of the various pre-requisites and characteristics of each financing product with each lender.
- We don’t pretend to be experts in many things. All we do is secure financing for businesses and we’re pretty good at it.
When is it a good time to call us?
- When sales growth is anticipated in your business;
- When you are looking to buy or lease equipment;
- When a change in your company’s business model is expected;
- When your company is experiencing operating losses;
- When your company is having cash flow problems;
- When you feel being treated unfairly by one of your lenders;
- When you feel the need to talk about the financing needs of your business.
What is the minimum & maximum amount of the financing mandates we will look at?
- Typically our financing mandates are for amounts greater than $100,000.
- We have NO limits. Our experience and industry contacts also enable us to complete corporate lending sized financing mandates. (+$15,000,000)
What are the documents we typically require to perform a preliminary analysis of your financing project?
- Last 4 year annual financial statements;
- Most recent interim in-house financial statements;
- Latest aged accounts receivables, accounts payables and inventory listings;
- Personal balance sheet including proof of assets of each shareholder;
- Organizational and corporate charts;
- Financial projections, business plan and/or company brochure if available.
To which industries do we service to?
- We have the experience and industry contacts to advise businesses from most sectors. Our client base includes companies in the manufacturing, distributing, wholesale, service, retail, health/medical, transport, pharmaceutical, technology, construction, agricultural, food & beverage and textile/apparel sectors.
- Note that certain industries considered more restrictive by lenders will be considered on a case per case basis.
Do we have any restrictions as per the location / geographical area of the businesses involved in our mandates?
- Most of our mandates are with corporations located within the province of Quebec.
- We will gladly consider an opportunity outside of the province of Quebec or in the USA.
- Our decision to take or not such a mandate will be based on the viability of the mandate itself and our potential value-added in the mandate as well.
Can we guarantee to our clients that the financing will be secured?
- No, we can’t & will never guarantee that the loan will be obtained as the final approval is out of our control.
- Nevertheless, we only take Mandates that we believe to have excellent chances of closing.
- We do however guarantee our clients that we are the best consultants qualified to obtain the financing required.